Thursday, January 29, 2009

Intro ov Vebro


Moshi-moshi!


Hello mates!


This is Vebro's writing. A simple introduction of my ownself.


Just so you know, i am a fat, chubby young man. I have a brownish skin tone, a typical Indonesian skin tone hahahaha a beautiful masculin one, yet not too shabby :p


I loooooovveeeee british comedy and american sitcoms...


My favourite sport is CHEWING!!!! which means that i love eating hahahahahahaha


I am the type of man you'd probably want to avoid when you are carrying food... coz I WILL DEFINITELY steal it hahahahahahahahahaha (boy, i laugh too much)




Anyway i just wanna say, happy exploring kelt's blog... the place where you can find lots of english fun..




Cya!


Cheers..


\m/




n.b if you wanna know more about me, then do not hestitate to open the link below (i'll give you money each time you enter :D nooooooooooooottt)
http://www.myspace.com/deathclockisticking

No comments:

Post a Comment